SOS electronic Europe is a broadline stocking distributor of electronic components which successfully supply products worldwide for 20 years. We provide customers with a large product range of semiconductors, passive and electro-mechanical components, soldering equipment and measurement devices as well as various services, which are geared towards the needs of customers. Superior service and quality of product offered are key factors in driving SOS's growth.
The first SOS electronic company was founded in 1991 in Czech Republic; further followed by companies in Slovakia (1995), in Hungary (2002) and in Romania (2008). As the electronics industry significantly expanded, the Slovak office grew rapidly and, by 2007, the company's executives moved the corporate headquarters to Slovakia. We also have our eye on the future and we plan to continue to expand to Southern and Eastern Europe.
All SOS electronic companies are members of e-tech group - an international distribution group created by all four companies located in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Germany.
We sell electronic components primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in a diverse and growing range of industries, including manufacturers of computer-related products, wireless and other communications products, home office and portable equipment, consumer goods, point-of-sale equipment, robotics and industrial equipment, defense equipment and medical instrumentation as well as automobiles. Our products are sold also to R&D companies and resellers.
We cooperate with more than 50 important manufacturers and the largest distributors of electronic components worldwide.
With ISO 9001:2001 approval, we aim to supply products which are of the best quality from reliable partners.
- More than 12,000 types of electronic components directly from our logistic centre in Kosice, Slovakia
- More than 200,000 types of electronic components on offer
- On-line shop with hourly actualized prices, stock information, technical parameters, datasheets, customer order histories … etc.
- Competitive prices
- Technical support for customers (data sheets, catalogues, instructions of use …)
- Multilanguage support (communication in English, German, Hungarian, Russian, Czech and Slovak languages).
- SOS electronic operates a Quality Management System which has been approved to the ISO9001:2001 Standard
- Personal service and a flexible approach
- Product and service quality are paramount and customer feedback is always welcomed
Value added services
- Catalogue of electronic components in four languages
- On-line shop
- SOS News magazine
- Technical support
- E-mail news