Who have already ever lost data from any memory medium knows, that it is worth to use a more reliable solution. A relatively small price difference of an industrial memory card in comparison to a price of a common memory card is multiply compensated by a higher reliability. On the opposite side, any data loss or servicing are practically always substantially more expensive.
Advantages / Features:
- industrial uSDHC memory cards fully compatible with 3.0/3.1 specifications
- data transfer up to 20/14 MB/s read/write
- advanced error correction algorithm (ECC)
- wear-leveling management of blocks
- supports SD and SPI modes
- operating temperature range -20 to +85 °C (MLC)
- available in 4, 8 and 16 GB capacities
- copyright protection mechanism compatible with an SDMI standard
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.