How do you cool in hot days?
New 200mm fans EBM-Papst will cool down your devices while not making a lot of noise.
Maybe you already belong to users of top-level fans from EBM-Papst. This time we bring you another hint for well-proven types - considerably powerful with a 200mm diameter. The types are:
● A2E200-AH38-01 - 9 blade fan with sickle-shaped steel blades, driven by a powerful motor M2E-068 BF with power of 64W/ 230V/ 50Hz. Maintenance-free ball bearings and a thermal protection contribute to a long lifetime of the fan. The motor requires to connect an external capacitor 1.5uF/400V. The fan is suitable for a continuous operation (S1) and it can be mounted in any position.
● W2E200-HK38-01 - 7 blade fan with a full round nozzle from an aluminium alloy and with same motor unit as above-mentioned type. The fan features a very easy installation - mechanically and also electrically, as it also contains a capacitor (1.5uF) assembled to a body of the fan. The fan is suitable for a continuous operation (S1) and it can be mounted in any position.
Naturally, these fans are universally usable not only for cooling of electric devices, but also in air conditioning (HVAC) and in food industry.
- top-level axial fans
- long lifetime, minimum failure rate
- excellent price/ performance ratio
- all-metal construction
- maintenance free ball bearings
- IP44 (partially dependent on an installation and a position)