New series of uniTFTs intelligent touch displays from Electronic Assembly, coming in sizes from 2” to 4.3”, offers extremely short development of highly sophisticated HMIs.
To be able to deploy all graphic power of the modules, Electronic Assembly developed Uni TFT Designer software tool that can be downloaded for free. This powerful software IDE combines comprehensive environment, many pre-defined widgets and intuitive way to develop the graphic interface.
The displays of UniTFTs series are ideal for home automation and for use as control panels. Together with USB interface, they come with RS232, SPI and I2C interfaces. Digital I/O ports (8/expandable up to 136), 4 analogue inputs and a PWM output offer wide possibilities to control connected peripherials.
Find the selected products from the uniTFTs series of small smart displays in our stock range. The rest is available upon the order.
- 2.0" 320x240 / 2.8" 320x240 / 3.5" 480x320 / 4.3" 480x272
- Superbright LED backlight over 800 cd/m²
- Object-oriented screen layout
- Change object during run-time: size, shape, colour, content
- Animation and move objects
- Single supply 3.3 V or directly through USB
- Serial Interfaces: USB, RS232, SPI, I²C
- Time (RTC), battery-buffered
- Flash-memory as storage for pictures, fonts, menus and log-files
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.