Electronic loads, programmable and with a recovery function are the best choice for dynamic testing simulating real conditions.
- Adjustable, programmable DC electronic loads
- Conventional loads, (series EL), loads with energy recovery (mains feedback, series ELR)
- Powers 400 W up to 10,5 kW (systems up to 300 kW)
- Voltages 0-160 VDC up to 0-1500 VDC
- Remote control via analogue and digital interfaces
- Factory-installed interfaces and „plug n play“ slot
- Highly isolated modular architecture
- Energy recovery: mains feedback (efficiency >90%) and ENS/grid surveillance (optional)
- Operation modes CV, CI, CP, CR, Battery test, MPPT (PV) simulation
- For solar (PV) arrays, ultra caps, fuel cells, EV-motors
- Function generator, sine, square, trapezoidal, ramp, arbitrary
- Air and water-cooling variant (series EL)
- Bench style and for 19" integration
- Analogue, Ethernet, USB, CAN, Profibus, GPIB and more
- User software Easypower "lite" and "pro"
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.