Relay Finder will let you know, when one phase is missing ...
Finder monitoring relays are able to effectively signalize a fault status in a mains line and to prevent damages or undue wear-out.
Too high or too low voltage, phase loss or a wrong phase rotation are conditions commonly occurring in an industrial environment. Even though a phase rotation is usually stable, but only one improperly connected lengthening cable is sufficient ....
These fault conditions harm to typical 3-phase devices like for example motors and as for a voltage out of tolerance - this usually doesn´t make well to any device. Devices like compressors and gas discharge lamps even don´t like too often switch on/ off (cycling) in case of fault conditions in the mains power line. There is a solution for all these cases - in a form of a simpler of a more sophisticated monitoring relay.
In our offer can be found high-quality components from company Finder - a producer with long-term experience in production of relays. To components intended for monitoring of mains line belong for example series F70 and F71, from which we keep in stock these types:
● 22.214.171.1240.2022 - 3-phase electronic monitoring relay. Monitors low voltage (adjustable), high voltage (adjustable), window mode (low + high voltage), adjustable time delay of switching (trip), selectable fault memory, phase loss, phase rotation. Comprehensive indication of all statuses by means of three LEDs
● 126.96.36.1990 - compact 3-phase electronic monitoring relay. Monitors phase rotation and phase loss.
● 188.8.131.520.1021 - 3-phase monitoring relay. Monitors low voltage (adjustable), high voltage (overvoltage), adjustable time delay of switching (trip), selectable fault memory.
All above mentioned types have on their output a small relay (6 or 10A), which can serve for controlling of a main contactor or directly for switching of other devices in case of faulty status.
Adjustable time delay at types 70.31 and 71.31 functions in a way that after detection of a fault a relay “waits” for a selected time and if a fault still persists, the relay will switch on an output contact. In other words - monitoring relay ignores faults shorter than a selected time (0.5-60s at type 70.31 and 0.1-12s at type 71.31). This function is very useful to prevent an undue frequent switch on/off of devices, which are able to withstand a short-time fault status without a damage.
Memory function is also a useful function, which - if active, will prevent a repeated start of a device. This is very important for example at devices, which mustn´t be switched on without an operating personnel.
Detailed description can be found in datasheets at particular types.
In case of interest in any monitoring relay Finder, please contact us at email@example.com.
- mains line monitoring relay
- monitors voltage, phase rotation and phase loss
- important component for protection of devices
- other types also available (monitoring of phase asymmetry, …)
- adjustable delay time (ignoring of short-time faults)
- selectable fault memory