The pin header is one of the simplest and cheapest solutions for connecting signals on a PCB. A various range of such connectors offers Fischer Elektronik, known primarily as a manufacturer of aluminium heatsinks.
- Number of rows: single, dual, triple
- Shape: straight, R/A (right-angled)
- Assembling: THT, SMD
The main advantage of SMD technology is the possibility of machine assembling. Fischer Elektronik also offers packaging designed for just this option - either packaging on a reel (Tape&Reel) or in tubes (Bar Magazine) and both versions using the so-called "Pick and place pad" - for vacuum pipette.
- Number of pins: 1 - 36 pins, resp. 2 - 72 at dual-row versions. The advantage of these pin headers is that most can be "broken" to the required number of pins. With a larger quantity, it is, of course, more reasonable to order the exact required number of pins.
- Pitch: 2,54 mm / 2 mm / 1,27 mm
- Height of the plastic body: standard, low profile, „sandwich“ – 2 rows of plastic body
- Number of versions with different pin lengths: sufficient
- Customizing possible
- As a wire-to-board connector, mating part is an IDC connector for ribbon cable or crimp connector for separated wires
- As a board-to-board connector, mating part is a female header for PCB
- As configuration pins, pins are connected using jumpers
In case you have not found what you need, we will be glad to give you advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.