FT600/601 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to 16/32 bit FIFO interface bridge offers an alternative to Ethernet for high-speed high-volume data transfers.
- Easy to use - no additional firmware development required - just "fit and forget".
- D3XX drivers for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms optitimised for performance and efficiency
- Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps)/USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)/USB 2.0 Full Speed (12Mbps) transfer.
- Supported USB Transfer Type: Control/Bulk/Interrupt.
- USB Bulk transfer with bursting rates up to 3.2Gbps
- Up to 8 configurable endpoints (PIPEs).
- Remote Wakeup capability – FT600 can wake-up the USB host which is in sleep mode
- User programmable USB descriptors.
- Battery charge detection allows for detection the upstream port power capabilities (SDP, CDP and DCP).
- Supports “traditional” FT245 SYNC FIFO mode and new speed optimised FT600 series multi-channel FIFO mode
- Multi-channel FIFO mode supports 4 IN channels and 4 OUT channels
- Built-in 16kB FIFO data buffer RAM.
- Power input for I/O block, supports +1.8/+2.5/+3.3V
- Configurable GPIO support.
- Industrial operating temperature range: -40 to 85⁰C.
- Available in compact QFN-76(32bit) and QFN-56(16bit) packages (both RoHS
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.