Do you know the difference between son screaming at home at his father about Internet connection problem and father screaming in factory at his technological network administrator about industrial Ethernet connection problem?
This is an archive article published 02/28/2017. Some information may no longer be up to date and in line with the current state. Please contact us in case of interest.
About 60 000 €. Maybe less. But maybe even more. (We calculate damages and lost profits)
And what needs to be done so that they don’t scream? We let the son scream. He at least trains his vocal cords and communicates with parents.
But the advice we have for the father is to use industrial Ethernet devices from Hirschmann. For the beginning, for example unmanaged switches from Spider family. And why these?
1. Because of their robust design that guarantees maximum reliability and thus ensures smooth production processes
2. Because they are easy to work with - plug-and-work – it doesn’t require IT skills, LEDs indicate the device status - for visualization check and IndustrialHiVision software is also available.
3. Because they are economically advantageous
The Spider family from Hirschmann includes more than 25 devices. Now we are bringing two simplest entry-level models to your attention:
- Spider 5TX – 5 port 10/100BASE-TX
- Spider 8TX – 8 port 10/100BASE-TX
Price was valid on when ordering pcs. If you want to know the current price and availability, request a price offer.
Do you agree with cookies being stored?
Welcome to the SOS electronic website. Before you enter our online world, we would like to ask you to allow us to store cookies on your browser. Your consent will help us view the site without error, measure its performance, and track additional statistics. Apart from that, we can bring you an offer of our products and services, literally tailor-made. We also provide cookies to third parties. However, you are definitely safe with us.