FUN but REAL: Industrial Ethernet – plug-and-work
Do you know the difference between son screaming at home at his father about Internet connection problem and father screaming in factory at his technological network administrator about industrial Ethernet connection problem?
About 60 000 €. Maybe less. But maybe even more. (We calculate damages and lost profits)
And what needs to be done so that they don’t scream? We let the son scream. He at least trains his vocal cords and communicates with parents.
But the advice we have for the father is to use industrial Ethernet devices from Hirschmann. For the beginning, for example unmanaged switches from Spider family. And why these?
1. Because of their robust design that guarantees maximum reliability and thus ensures smooth production processes
2. Because they are easy to work with - plug-and-work – it doesn’t require IT skills, LEDs indicate the device status - for visualization check and IndustrialHiVision software is also available.
3. Because they are economically advantageous
The Spider family from Hirschmann includes more than 25 devices. Now we are bringing two simplest entry-level models to your attention:
- Spider 5TX – 5 port 10/100BASE-TX
- Spider 8TX – 8 port 10/100BASE-TX
Catalogue Spider gives you an overview about Spider family and detailed datasheets are available from web-shop.
In case of interest in any Hirschmann (Belden) product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/100BASE-TX, max TP cable length – 100m
- Power Supply 24VDC/max. 130mA
- DIN Rail mounting
- Operating Temperature Range from 0°C to +60°C
- Protection Class IP30