PremierWave 2050 - the "Golden Gate Bridge" into IoT world
If you need an industry grade, reliable and feature reach WiFi to Ethernet bridge for your application, the PW2050 is the right choise for you.
Delivering reliable and always on 5G Wi-Fi® (802.11ac) connectivity, the Lantronix® PremierWave® 2050 is a series of embedded modules designed specifically for sensitive, mission critical, industrial and commercial applications. Many applications are in medical and industrial area for connecting wireless equipment to enterprise network.
Three strong reasons for demanding applications:
1. Integrated Enterprise Security - Secure Wi-Fi connectivity requires supporting scalable enterprise class Wi-Fi via Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods and secure AES (CCMP) ciphers. To protect management interfaces, PremierWave 2050 uses SSL/TLS and SSH for data encryption and PKI/Certificate Management for authentication and key management. In addition, PremierWave 2050 offers firewall features to block ports and has NIST-certified AES encryption.
2. Designed for Industrial and Commercial Applications - Enterprise and industrial IoT applications are mission critical in nature and require robust, always-on, secure connectivity. PW2050 offers a robust application stack and connection management, antenna diversity, 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands support, and the ability to operate in extended temperature environments.
3. Easy Integration - with its small dimensions only 45x45x3,5mm and SMD package, PW2050 can fit almost any PCB.
Features and Specs
- IEEE 802.11ac (1×1) up to 433 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n (1×1) up to 150 Mbps
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Channels 1-14, UNII-1, 2, 2e and 3
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g, Supports IEEE 802.11 d/h/j/i
- Bluetooth/WLAN Coexistence
- IEEE 802.3 MAC and PHY, 10BaseT and 100BaseT
- Auto Negotiation/Auto MDIX, Full duplex and half duplex support
- AES/CCMP and TKIP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal
- WPA2 Enterprise (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAPv0/v1, EAP-FAST)
- SSH v1/v2, SSL v3, TLS v1, PKI, Supports up to 2048-bit RSA
- NIST Certified AES (FIPS-197)
- CLI (via Serial Port, Telnet, SSH)
- Web Browser (HTTP/HTTPS), Web Services API (HTTPS)
- XML Configuration and XML Status (CLI, FTP, API)
- OTA Field upgradeable
- Soft Access Point with DHCP Server, DNS Proxy, Wi-Fi Direct
- 14 simultaneous client connections to Soft AP interface
- Simultaneous AP and Client mode
- Connect to multiple WLAN networks, WLAN QuickConnect
- Ethernet to Wi-Fi Client Bridge (Single Host Mode), Auto-MAC ID
- 5 Year Limited warranty