SUPER series Panel PCs are based on LexSystem 3I385CW single board computer with 4-core Intel Celeron J1900 processor. You only need to add RAM, mSATA SSD or 2,5“ SSD and install operating system of your choice.
SUPER series provides 7" (1024 x 600), 10.1" (1280 x 800), 10.4" (1024 x 768) and 15.1" (1024 x 768) display with 5-wire resistive or optionally PCAP multi-touch touch panel. Display brightness is 300 to 500 cd/m2 depending on the model. Front panel is dustproof and immune against water jets (IP65). Resistive touch panel is more immune against electromagnetic interference (EMI) than PCAP, therefore it is more appropriate for industrial environment but it detects only single touch. If your application requires multi-touch support similar to smartphone, choose PCAP touch panel.
All models feature 4x RS232/422/485, 4x USB 3.0 and 2x GbE. You can connect additional PC monitor with max resolution 1920 x 1200 to analog VGA or digital DVI-D interface. You can also use monitor with HDMI interface; in such a case, you need passive DVI/HDMI converter.
There are also mPCIe slot and SIM card socket on the 3I385CW board. Just choose your mobile network operator, install 3G/4G module, SIM card and antennas and your Internet connection is ready.
If you need Wi-Fi/Bluetooth at the same time, use 2.5" SSD and install Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module to the second mPCIe slot.
Back cover and front frame is made of plastic, which allows using internal antennas instead of external ones that can be broken down when handled carelessly.
• High brightness, 1000 cd/m2 display
• Rechargeable battery (2 to 10 hours run time, depending on the model)
• 3-rd layer of connectors - 2 RS232 ports +CIO108 module (8 x DI or 8 x DO or 4 x DI + 4 x DO (2 Power Relay + 2 SSR)), MOQ=10pcs.
• 3-rd layer of connectors can also contain any unused interface available on 3I385CW board, MOQ=30pcs.
• 2.5“ SSD mounting kit with cables
• Panel mounting kit, VESA mounting kit, VESA stand