The new WireNET Networking solutions bring a cost-effective cabling system to market without sacrificing performance, without compromising on design and ease of installation.
Belden now comes with a Commercial Grade for Networking Solutions.
WireNET offers cables, patch cords, jacks, patch panels, PDUs, LAN cabinets and fibre solutions.
In case the climatic conditions are not very harsh, then WireNET is the right solution for you.
For all LAN applications from the building-entrance to the desktop.
The most typical elements of the WireNET family are patch cables - shielded and unshielded (UTP/STP).
The Belden series of CAT6A, CAT6 and CAT5E WireNET® patch cords offer the best combination of transmission performance and physical integrity. The patch cords are 4-pair 26 AWG UTP modular cords.
Belden has designed the CAT6A Cord based on a patent-pending plug design which allows for excellent control of the internal plug NEXT while maintaining the important mechanical characteristics such as flexibility.
- C6A Performance characteristics guarantee transmission performance up to 500 MHz
- C6 Performance characteristics guarantee transmission performance up to 250 MHz
- C5E Performance characteristics guarantee transmission performance up to 100 MHz
- WireNET® patch cords are available in 6 colours
- 100% factory tested and certified for CAT6A, CAT6 and CAT5E
- A wrap-around label on each cord for easier product identification and length sorting
WireNET system offers 3 series of unshielded cables and 3 series of shielded cables – each for categories 5e, 6 and 6A (shielded versions even for 7 and 7A).
Unshielded cords WireNET:
- The 2300 series networking cable brings a cost-effective cabling system of 6A U/UTP 500 MHz category.
Small 7.2 mm diameter reduces weight and space requirements while easy-to-separate pairs reduce installation time by requiring fewer twists. The cabling system helps building owners take advantage of 10Gb/s speeds in high-density, high bandwidth applications and devices, including data, voice, surveillance and wireless access points.
- The 7900 series networking cable consists of 4-pair UTP cables that are following the category 6 requirements. When used as the Belden System's horizontal cable, the channel provides at least 250 MHz of bandwidth.
- The 1500 series networking cable consists of 4-pair UTP cables that exceed the category 5e requirements. When used as the horizontal cable in the Belden System, the channel provides 100 MHz bandwidth.
Shielded cords WireNET:
- The networking cables of 1800 and 2200 series provide category 6A performance. When used as the horizontal cable within the Belden Shielded System, it provides 500 MHz of proven channel bandwidth and a data rate of 10 Gigabits per second. With a thick, 100% coverage foil shield, your 10 Gb/s of data is protected from harsh EMI environments.
- The 7800 series networking cable consists of 4-pair F/UTP cables that comply with category 6 requirements. When used as the horizontal cable in the Belden Shielded System, the channel provides at least 250 MHz bandwidth.
- The 1600 series networking cable consists of 4-pair F/UTP cables that comply with category 5e requirements. When used as a horizontal cable in the Belden Shielded System, the channel provides 100 MHz bandwidth.
Belden comes with WireNET to save costs. The real savings will be reflected in extensive projects. And that’s how the whole offer is designed.
If you are facing a project where you are considering, for example, thousands of patch cables, let us know, and we will prepare a complex offer for you.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.