MC60 GSM/GPS/Bluetooth combo for really small tracking devices
With the new MC60 Quectel breaks the dimension limits. The world smallest GSM/GNSS/Bluetooth combo module now is available for personal tracking devices.
Many applications require GPS data to be transmitted to the cloud, the best way to transmit these data to the application server is to use GSM network because of full coverage and low operation costs.
Four arguments for MC60 :
• Ideal for applications requiring positioning and low-volume data transmission
• Compact size with embedded high sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver for positioning, allowing customers to use GSM and GPS functionality with a single small size module
• Powerful functions: Supports Jamming detection, DTMF, Quec FOTA, QuecCell, Queclocator, OpenCPU, etc.
• Low power consumption makes this module the best possible choice for battery operated devices
• Quad Band – 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• GPRS Multi-slot Class – Class 12
• GPRS Mobile station – Class B
• Protocols – TCP/UDP/PPP/FTP/HTTP
• Supply Voltage Range – 3.3 – 4.6VDC, 4.0VDC typical
• Operation Temperature - -40C-+85C
• Dimensions – 18.7x15.8x2.1mm
• GPS L1 Band Receiver – 33Tracking/99Acquisition
• GLONASS L1 Band Receiver
• SBAS – WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
• SIM – x2, 3/1.8V
• SD – x1
For more information please check our webinar: