GSM/GPRS module Quectel M66 is proud to be small and that it has a Bluetooth
What´s more, M66 is currently the smallest quad band GSM/GPRS moduloe in the world ... AT the same time it withstands strong frosts, so it´s ready for a wide spectrum of applications.
New extraordinary attractive communication module Quectel M66 asks its place maybe even in your application.
Does it deserve it? Most probably yes. Besides two basic facts mentioned in the name and perex of this article, it offers a lot of “smallnesses” making the life of a developer easier, for example:
• Quectel OpenCPU functionality
• power consumption only 1.3 mA (DRX=9)
• easily applicable LCC package suitable for small and also big production series
• powerful internet protocols embedded
• based on the newest 2G chipset ensuring a long lifetime (availability) of the module
• GPRS multi slot class 12
• 3x UART/ 1x RTC
• DTMF, QuecLocator, QuecFOTA for a simple software update, eCall
What to add? For a real decision and usage in your device we bring you the M66 presentation and mainly a complete documentation M66 (30 MB). In this package can be found a detailed description, various application notes, description of AT commands as well as SW tools.
MM66 offers a stable platform to build a quality product, moreover for an attractive price. As usually, even M66 is also available on a so called adaptor board - M66TE-A nabling usage through a connector - without soldering and also usage in a universal development kit M10EVBKIT.
Within a frame of novelties in Quectel communication modules, there´s also available the second version of the M95 - module - M95 R2.0, marked as M95FA which is fully compatible with a previous version of M95 but it also has another features like digital audio, DSSS a SSL.
Another novelty is the GPS/Glonass module L76 offering an advanced functionality, excellent sensitivity and various services (AlwaysLocate, advanced AGPS, LOCUS, ...).
Comprehensive comparison of current Quectel modules can be found in the Quectel v4.6 brochure.
In case of interest in any Quectel modules, please contact us at email@example.com.
Advantages/ Features of the M66 module:
- attractive quad band GSM/GPRS module with a Bluetooth 3.0
- subminiature dimensions 17.7 × 15.8 × 2.3mm
- OpenCPU enables to eliminate host MCU in your device
- saves production costs and a PCB space
- voice, SMS, data, internet protocols
- industrial range of operating temperatures
Are you interested in the Quectel M66?
Competition with the following question has been published here:
What´s the M66 module operating temperatures range?