Importing your BOM (Bill of Material) into cart
If you have a bigger order, use a tool which will import your list very fast. It is called "Import order" and it can be found in the header of our website.
This is an archive article published 21.09.2017. Some information may no longer be up to date and in line with the current state. Please contact us in case of interest.
How does it work?
If your order is prepared in your information system, you can import it into our e-shop very fast. The procedure is as follows:
- Choose the way of import (there are 2 ways)
- Start the import
- Report about how the import went off appears after its completion. View the example of report..
- In case of errors, deal with problem lines
- You will go to the Cart and continue in ordering process
There are 2 ways of import
Choose the way of import you prefer:
1. Import from CSV/TXT file
2. Insert via Clipboard
Form in which you write the order numbers and quantity below each other is the alternative. It is placed on the right.
What are the technical conditions of import?
- using Product names (or SOS ordering numbers)
- separating character is semicolon or tab
- every order item is in the new line
Try it at page Import order
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.