For applications where it’s not high current and high voltage, but small dimensions that are much more important, we recommend the smallest 2.54 mm PCB screw terminal blocks - series 282834-x from TE Connectivity.
TE Connectivity offers both screw and spring terminal blocks. Classic one-piece ones for PCB and connector style ones.
The offered series 282834-x represents the most common solution. Classic PCB screw terminals with a rising cage - a solution also suitable for frequent loosening and reattachment of the conductor. These terminal blocks will find their application mostly in the interconnection of control signals.
Nevertheless, the terminal block has decent parameters. Nominal current 10A and voltage 150V. Suitable conductors: solid wire 0.03 to 1 mm2 and stranded cable 0.03 to 0.75 mm2.
The terminal blocks are not modular and are not stackable. The distance of the end pin from the edge of the body is 1.5 mm. That's why we decided to have a larger number of models in stock - with all the recommended numbers of poles.
- Standard Temperature Range 105°C
- All blocks are supplied with open screws which shortens the time for connection
- The double captive screw system guards against lost screws
- The housing material used is halogen-free Polyamide 6.6 per UL 94V-0 (self-extinguishing)
- Board mount connectors have test probe access
- Rising cage clamp comes with post tin-plated contacts with nickel underplate and stainless-steel screws which allows the product to be used in corrosive environments
- Industrial controls
- HVAC equipment and controls
- Communications equipment
- Test & measurement
- Fire & security
We keep versions with the number of poles as recommended by the manufacturer (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8-pole) as stock types.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.