DC/DC modules with increased input voltage up to 160VDC
The new series of chassis mount DC/DC modules, TMDC-H Traco Power, with increased input voltage up to 160VDC, 6-60Watt power and with reinforced 3000VAC isolation voltage is the ideal solution for demanding industrial applications in harsh environments.
The TMDC 06 series (6 Watt) is the latest additions to Traco Power’s existing TMDC line of industrial DC/DC off-board modules.
The modules come in a fully encapsulated 2.09”x1.34”x1.04” (53x34x26,5mm) plastic package and feature a temperature range from – 40° to 80°C without derating the output power. All models have an ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range from either 9-36 VDC or 18-75 VDC and fully regulated outputs.
Together with the latest IT safety certifications, technical features and functions, it is an ideal solution for many harsh industrial applications which require increased EMC and isolation (3000 VDC I/O-isolation) capabilities.
- Fully encapsulated chassis mount modules
- High 2:1 input voltage range: 80-160 VDC (for TMDC-H series)
- Reinforced I/O-isolation 3.000 VAC
- Designed to operate under harsh conditions - EMC: Integrated filters for emission (EN 55032) & immunity (EN 55035)
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85°C without derating the output power
- Protection against overload, under-voltage and short circuit
- DC-OK (LED) and Remote On/Off function
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- 3-year product warranty