USR-LG206-P from USR IoT is a serial RS232/485 to LoRa converter, which supports point-to-point protocol and fixed-point transmitting mode.
LG206 transmits/receives data by serial and it can realize one-to-one or one-to-many communication.
Product is very easy to use and comes with a long-range low power wireless data link.
- Point to Point LoRa Modems
- Supports point-to-point protocol and fixed-point transmitting mode
- Long communication distance, anti-interference, peer to peer
- Supports hardware watchdog
- Easy to use
- Adopt LoRa point-to-point protocol
- Support fixed-point transmitting mode
- Data encryption transmission
- Support RS232/RS485 interface
- Maximum communication distance: 2300m. (Test in an empty area, under the 20 dBm transmitting power and 3.5dBi antenna gain)
- Receiving sensitivity: -138.5dBm
- Support AT command mode and setup software based on AT command mode
- Support hardware watchdog
- 5~36V power supply
- Support ESD protection
- Support power supply anti surge
- Support RS485 anti surge
- Smart building, smart city or industry
- Data acquisition, telemetry, etc.
Detailed technical and business information on prices and current availability can be found on our website and e-shop. If you are interested in a specific USR IoT product or are hesitant in choosing a suitable solution, we will be glad to advise you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.