The easiest way to connect existing devices with UART port to Ethernet is to use a Serial/Ethernet converter KPORT. USR IoT brings a convenient solution for price-sensitive applications.
KPORT is cost-effective and easy to use in existing and new product designs, while powerful enough to meet later requirements in the event of a change in product features.
Target applications include retail systems, security/access control, medical devices and building/industrial automation.
By incorporating KPort module into a product design, device manufacturers can quickly and easily offer network connectivity as a standard feature so that equipment can be accessed and controlled over the network.
There are three different modules available covering additional requirements:
- USR-K5 module is the most cost-effective TTL UART to Ethernet module with tiny size that can realise the bi-directional transmission between UART and Ethernet. USR-K5 is used for data transmission between TCP/UDP packets and the UART interface.
USR-K5 is integrated with TCP/IP protocol stack; users can use it easily to complete the networking function of embedded devices, save human resources, material resources, and development cycle in the development process to be launched faster, thus enhancing competitiveness.
The width of the USR-K5 module is the same as the ordinary RJ45 connector. USR-K5 has been thoroughly tested and has been successfully applied in Banks, highways, large corporate networks, and complex network environments such as fiber-to-Ethernet.
- USR-K6 is a cost-effective TTL UART/Ethernet module with tiny size that can realise the bi-directional data transmission between TCP/UDP packets and the UART interface.
The width of Ethernet module USR-K6 is the same as the ordinary RJ45; USR-K6 has been rigorously tested and has been successfully applied in Banks, highways, large corporate networks, and complex network environments. Integrating this module to your product can help you considerably lower development costs, have faster time-to-market and enhance the competition.
- Serial TTL - Ethernet module used for transparent data communication. USR-K7 is a high-performance industrial-grade version of SuperPort.
It is a fully integrated communication module for bi-directional data transfer between TTL UART and Ethernet in transparent mode. The unique technical solution of USR-K7 makes it suitable for easy integration into your products. This module works as a gateway between your device and network communication by Ethernet. Users can directly obtain data through Ethernet from their devices.
USR-K7 is based on ARM Cortex-M4 to provide higher data rate, long-term stability and core frequency up to 120MHz.
Selected USR-KPORT modules are available in our range directly from stock; we will be happy to provide you with the remaining products on order.
- TTL UART to Ethernet module
- Supports TCP server/client, UDP server/client, HTTPS client, Virtual COM Supports Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
- Supports flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Supports 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility
- Hardware watchdog; TI Cortex M4 Solution; MQTT/SSL special firmware
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.