AAEON is today one of the leading designers and manufacturers of advanced industrial and embedded computer platforms. The company was founded in 1992 in Taipei, Taiwan. AAEON is committed to innovative engineering and produces integrated solutions for industry, cutting-edge hardware, artificial intelligence, and IoT solution platforms. It’s proud to have its own software platform, UP Squared, which allows rapid prototyping and development of IoT and artificial intelligence solutions. It also offers customized end-to-end services, from initial product concept and development to mass production and post-sales programs. Thanks to its ongoing efforts in innovation and improvement, AAEON became a member of the ASUS group in 2011, further strengthening its leading position and gaining access to advanced technology resources within the group.
More about AAEON
AAEON has strong partnerships with other leading hardware and software manufacturers such as Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), NVIDIA, and Google. Through these partnerships and its own technological solutions, AAEON maintains its leading position in embedded computers and intelligent systems. AAEON's mission is to provide innovative industrial solutions that help customers increase efficiency and productivity while contributing to a smarter and more sustainable planet.
The brand’s portfolio includes:
- Embedded Systems, including embedded single-board computers, computers-on-modules, industrial motherboards, PICMG single-board computers, intelligent display modules, and RISC single-board computers.
- Computational Systems, encompassing fanless embedded box computers, machine vision systems, multi-PoE fanless devices, digital signage systems, chassis solutions, and industrial chassis.
- Artificial Intelligence Solutions, mainly AI modules and AI@Edge solutions.
- Rugged Mobile Devices, such as rugged tablets and their accessories.
- Panel Computers, including all-in-one computers, modular HMI PC/displays, multitouch panel computers for infotainment.
- UP Platform Boards and Systems, comprising baseboards, single-board computers, computing systems, and computing kits based on the UP platform.
- Networking Devices, including desktop networking devices, rack-mountable networking devices, industrial cybersecurity devices, networking motherboards, and network interface modules.
- IoT Industrial Gateway Solutions, including industrial IoT gateway boards and IoT gateways, as well as protocol extensions.
- Autonomous Edge Systems, such as robotic controllers and processors.
- Servers, primarily server boards and complete server systems. Read more
- One of the top five companies with the largest market share in the industrial embedded products market.
- A member of the ASUS group.
- Hardware and software customization starting from as few as 50 units.
Did you know?
AAEON offers single-board computers and COM Express modules for operating temperature ranges of 20 to 70°C and -40 to +85°C.
AAEON products in our offer
Do you need help?
Are you interested in more information on products by AAEON or technical advice when choosing a product? Or do you have another question or request? Please fill out the following form, we will be happy to help you.
AAEON manufacturer’s articles
Intel Elkhart Lake processors offer low power consumption and excellent computing performance. We can now finally introduce you to a decent successor to the Intel Bay Trail and Apollo Lake Atom, Celeron, and Pentium processors.
We have summarized the key features of three series of embedded systems along with the product comparison. (2-minutes reading)
Are you considering panel PC, touch panel monitor or industrial PC? It takes up to 15 minutes to assemble any alternative. AAEON's modular OMNI series brings new possibilities with the new display box kit. Check for the latest updates.
AAEON manufacturer’s videos
The BOXER-8320AI has the power of the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Mobile Processor. It is fanless, built with a din-rail mount design, and the advanced thermal design of the BOXER-8320AI allow it to operate in conditions from -20°C to 60°C.
SOS electronic webinar with AAEON Part 4 - Demo Visual
SOS electronic webinar with AAEON Part 3 - Flashing Image