This compact piece of cutting edge technology allows you to find anytime you need hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more.
The C2’s must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement (augmented reality), high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.
The MSX technology and the compact size together makes this thermal camera a really helpful instrument for every serviceman or technician.
Pocket and Portable
Keep it on you and at your side, ready for immediate use so you don’t miss an opportunity, it is perfectly fits in a palm of your hand.
• Light, slim pro lets comfortably in any work pocket
• Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
• Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports.
• MSX® – enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
• Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C
• A wide FOV frames what pros need to see and high thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
Sub-700EUR MSRP fits everyone’s budget to help put this powerful tool into the hands of more people who can really use it.
• FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
• Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
• FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
Price was valid on when ordering pcs. If you want to know the current price and availability, request a price offer.
Do you agree with cookies being stored?
Welcome to the SOS electronic website. Before you enter our online world, we would like to ask you to allow us to store cookies on your browser. Your consent will help us view the site without error, measure its performance, and track additional statistics. Apart from that, we can bring you an offer of our products and services, literally tailor-made. We also provide cookies to third parties. However, you are definitely safe with us.