The computer is compatible with 64-bit Linux and Windows 10. Windows 10 will usually install all the required drivers automatically.
The PC has input power voltage range from 9 to 36V DC. That allows the use of standard 12V or 24V supply voltage and there is still plenty of room for the implementation of additional overvoltage protection.
It works in the ambient temperature range -20 to 60˚C at 0,5m/s airflow.
Processor, RAM and Storage
- Intel 7th generation Celeron 3965U processor is soldered on the bottom side of the PCB. That allows good heat transfer to the massive aluminium chassis.
- One slot for DDR4 SO-DIMM RAM 2133 up to 32GB
- full-size mSATA slot (*1)
- SATA connector for 2,5” SSD. If you choose a 2.5” SSD you will need a mounting kit that also contains SATA data and a power cable.
- GbE x3, Intel I210-IT Ethernet controller, each directly connected to the processor via dedicated PCIe[x1] lane
- USB 3.0 x3
- RS232/485/422 x2, configurable in BIOS. DSUB9 connectors can be replaced by CC102, RS232/isolated RS232 or CC104, RS232/isolated RS422/485 module
- mPCIe (full-size) with PCIe/USB3.0 signals configurable in BIOS and USB2.0
- mPCIe (full-size) (*1)
(*1): mSATA/mPCIe, SATA/PCIe signals autodetect
The TERA series contains many other models, choose the most suitable one.
If you need more information about LexSystem products, please contact our sales representative for your region or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will be happy to help you.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.