Sensirion is a leading Swiss high-tech company that develops and manufactures high-quality sensors and systems for various applications. It was established in 1998 by separating from ETH Zürich and it is headquartered in the town of Stäfa. The company has a highly qualified team of more than 250 employees. Sensirion attributes its success to the unique and innovative CMOSens technology, holding 30 patents in this field. With representation in multiple countries across Europe, Asia, and North America, Sensirion achieved the milestone of producing one billion sensors in 2021.
More about SENSIRION
CMOSens® is a technology that combines the sensor element, signal processing, and calibration, integrating them into a single electrical circuit. This integration offers customers high reliability and accuracy at a low cost. Sensirion's competence as a reliable OEM partner is affirmed by a strict focus on quality and a professional quality management system certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949.
The Sensirion brand's portfolio includes a wide range of sensors suitable for measuring humidity, temperature, and the flow of gases and liquids. These sensors find applications in various industries, including the automotive sector, medical equipment, home automation, and consumer electronics. Their products are valued for their precision, reliability, and long lifespan. Sensirion also strongly declares its commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, which is reflected in all aspects of their business.
The brand's portfolio includes:
- Sensors for evaluating indoor air quality: This segment includes sensors for humidity, temperature, CO2 concentration, volatile organic compounds (VOC), formaldehyde, NOx, and particulate matter.
- Liquid flow measurement: The liquid flow segment is designed for precise measurement of liquid flows ranging from nl/min to hundreds of ml/min. Mass and liquid flow sensors are ideal for a wide spectrum of applications, from laboratory to industrial applications.
- Gas mass flow measurement and regulation: This category includes mass flow sensors with a measurement range of 50 sccm to 100 slm and flow regulators with the same measurement range and the possibility of flow regulation in the range of up to 1000:1.
- Air mass flow measurement for pulmonary ventilators: Their construction ensures minimal pressure loss, resistance to condensation from breath vapor, and allows sterilization using healthcare-standard methods.
- Differential pressure sensors: These sensors are optimal for measuring air mass flow in a "bypass" configuration, requiring only a small pressure drop in the pipeline for accurate measurement. They are generally suitable for applications where there is a relationship between pressure difference and the physical quantity to be measured, such as the position of control flaps in air conditioning or monitoring of the air filter contamination.
Why choose the Sensirion brand?
- Wide range of humidity and temperature sensors.
- Sensors for temperature, pressure difference, CO2, VOC, and particulate matter.
- Mass flow sensors and controllers for gases and flow sensors for liquids designed for precise measurement of small flows.
- Sensors suitable for industrial, healthcare, and household applications.
- Excellent reliability and long-term stability.
- Each temperature sensor is calibrated by the manufacturer.
Do you need help?
Are you interested in more information on products by SENSIRION or technical advice when choosing a product? Or do you have another question or request? Please fill out the following form, we will be happy to help you.
SENSIRION manufacturer’s articles
Sensirion offers three series of mass flow controllers. But which one to choose? We have compared the features and benefits of the latest Sensirion SFC5400, SFC5500 and SFC6000D series so that you can choose the best solution for your device.
Every generation of Sensirion humidity sensors is not only technically better, but also more affordable. This also applies to the fourth generation of sensors of the SHT4x series.
Temperature data logger manufacturers no longer need to certify their products. All they need to use is ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 calibrated sensor STS32, STS33 or SHT33 from Sensirion.
SENSIRION manufacturer’s videos
Sensirion SHT45 - Humidity and Temperature Sensor Sensirion SHT45 is a digital humidity and temperature sensor SHT45 offers the best accuracy tolerances on the market. Sensirion’s CMOSens® Technology provides a complete sensor system on a single chip, with a fully calibrated digital I2C fast-mode plus interface. Check our regular product information on SOS electronic social networks: Facebook and Twitter. Follow us!
SEN5x is an all-in-one sensor solution platform for the measurement of various environmental parameters such as particulate matter, volatile organic compounds, oxidizing gases, temperature, and humidity. Thanks to proprietary algorithms, the module enables straightforward integration into various applications.
CO2 monitors based on Sensirion´s reliable and accurate CO2 sensors technology improves indoor air quality and reduces the risk of virus infections indoors.