BridgetekCleO50–more powerful Cleo35 module successor
Bridgetek’sCleO50 is simple to program, 5 inch Arduino display shield. It features 800x480 TFT display with 24-bit color depth and resistive touch screen. Same as the smaller CleO35 module, CleO50 is also CE and FCC certified.
- Complete access to a comprehensive development resource, which has step-by-step tutorials and projects, plus a series of software tools.
- Dedicated site with support forum www.CleOstuff.com
- Almost everyone, even without prior knowledge of complex programming graphics and mathematics can program a professional looking HMI / GUI Smooth animation of graphical content, even at 60fps frame rates.
- Landscape and portrait modes supported.
- Anti-Aliased graphics for much finer image quality with no artifacts in raster images, objects are rendered with 1/16th of a pixel resolution.
- File system supports up to 8 simultaneous file operations.
- Fast direct file transfers between micro-SD/Q-SPI Flash and the Graphics subsystem without using Arduino UNO resources.
- Module with panel mountable bezel ready for embedding.
- Two MikroBUS interfaces
- 10/100Mbit/s Ethernet interface
- RTC with battery backup
- Micro SD/SDHC memory card socket support.
- Built-in 8MByte Q-SPI Flash memory.
- One-wire debug/program interface.
- USB DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) port for firmware updates.
- Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.
- Built-in 1,25W/8Ohm speaker amplifier
- Designed as Arduino compatible shield.
- CE and FCC certified.