- USB to serial port interface chips with speeds up to 3.4Mbit/s.
- Speed-up of development and minimum external components required.
- 13 chip/package options supporting: UART, I2C, SPI, FIFO and FTDI FT1248 interface.
- Detection of connection to DCP (Dedicated Charging Port) USB port.
- Low power – typically 8mA active / 125uA suspend.
- Low pin count and small footprints.
- Configurable CBUS pins.
- Internal memory, storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration programmable via USB or I2C.
- Bus-powered (5V) or self-powered (3,3V).
- -40 °C to +85 °C extended operational temperature range.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.