The wireless M-Bus Range Extender is a compact and cost-effective device that collects messages from utility meters and forwards them to a remote server via LoRaWAN. It is an ideal solution for automatic metering.
The Range Extender allows a flexible configuration of calendar events for Wireless M-Bus reception windows and device filtering by Manufacturer ID and Device ID to select specific groups of meters.
This LoRaWAN certified device includes a long-life Lithium battery, which, combined with the new ultra-low-power radio module iM881A-XL, ensures a lifetime of up to 10 years and more.
The configuration can be managed Over-The-Air via LoRa® messages (on request) or via the wired serial interface.
- WM-Bus S and combined C/T Mode supported
- WM-Bus telegram format: A and B
- LoRaWAN® Activation: ABP and OTA
- EU868 LoRaWAN® Compliant (v.1.0.2)
- Flexible configuration of calendar events and device whitelist
- Confirmed Upload of WM-Bus messages
- Ultra-low-power for long battery life
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart Cities
All important information, including price and delivery date, can be found online on our website.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.