XPORT PRO – A small computer in RJ45 form factor
Featuring a powerful 32-bit processor and plenty of RAM/Flash, the XPORT PRO is ready to solve problems in IoT world.
The XPort Pro is Lantronix’ most powerful, self-contained embedded networking module. Footprint compatible with the popular XPort (RJ45 connector) and running either Linux or Evolution OS operating systems, the XPort Pro simplifies the design of devices requiring Ethernet connectivity to the network and allows you to deploy advanced applications on the edge device itself. The thumb-sized XPort Pro provides everything you need in a single embedded solution. It effortlessly handles demanding applications with the power of a high-speed, advanced architecture 32-bit processor. And with ample built-in memory, it allows virtually unlimited flexibility for customization and application enablement.
XPort Pro provides bullet-proof security by offering a variety of robust data encryption and authentication options. What’s more, the option to run Linux with IPv6 built in, enables you to deploy custom applications and take advantage of the large feature-libraries available for Linux developers. Critical agency certification has already been completed by Lantronix, reducing your test time and speeding time-to market.
XPORT Pro is finalist of EDN 20th annual Innovation Awards.
Features and SpecificationsHigh performance 32-bit processor (ARM Core)
• 8MB SDRAM/16MB Flash or 16MB SDRAM/16MB Flash
• Software selectable data rates from 300 to 921kbps
• Characters: 7 or 8 data bits
• Parity: Odd, Even, None
• Stop Bits: 1 or 2
• Modem Control Signals: CTS, RTS, DTR/DCD
• Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware)
• Programmable IO: 3 PIO pins (software selectable)
• 10Base-T and 100Base-TX Link
• Connector: RJ45
• Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMPv2, TFTP, FTP, Telnet, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, SMTP, SSHv2, SSLv3, PPP, AutoIP, RSS and SYSLOG
• Link & activity indicator
• SSLv3 and SSHv2 Client & Server, Selectable 128/256/512/1024 Bit certificates
• Encryption: AES, 3DES and RC4
• Authentication: SHA-1, MD5, Base-64 User Access Lists
• Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista-Based DeviceInstaller™
• Com Port Redirector™
• Secure Com Port Redirector
Typical applications are:
- remote data loggers,
- measuring devices,
- traffic control,
- weather stations,
- portable devices.