Reliable pushbutton switches with easy installation
The 1840 Marquardt series panel pushbutton switches are the most practical switching solution in conventional electrical equipment thanks to the simplest push-in operation and the simplest assembly.
All models have a cylinder-shaped actuator with a diameter of 8 mm and thus directly ready for use. An interesting accessory is the neoprene cap with an integrated nut, which ensures resistance to dust and water.
For those that do not fit the standard actuator (it is too small), models with an actuator adapted to add larger caps are available: either a 20 mm round or 11.5 x 20 mm rectangle. The second part of the order code for these models is 6101.
Basic parameters of the 1840 series:
- Switching voltage 250VAC
- Switching current 6 A, motor current 4 A for latching switches and 2 A for momentary switches
- IP40 degree of protection
- Mechanical life 100,000 cycles
- Electrical life at nominal load 50,000 cycles
- Operating temperature range from actuating side -20 °C to + 55 °C
- Operating temperature range from terminal side -20 °C to + 100 °C