Bosch GSR 10,8-2 Li screwdriver now available also in a practical plastic box and with a 3-year warranty
The shortest screwdriver in its class is the best prove that a powerful tool can be made in a small size.
Are small dimensions of tools advantageous? Probably with a small wrench we won´t be able to loosen a big screw – for this we naturally need to have sufficient arm to gain high torque. However at hand tools, like accu screwdriver we usually aren´t limited by a torque of our hand but of a given tool. Even in this segment there´s a big advance and in many cases the “strength” of accu tools significantly exceeds the need for a torque. In praxis we meet far more frequently cases, that a power of tools is far sufficient and other parameters are more important. For example a construction length, weight and ergonomics.
Did you ever want to drill or screw in a corner of an installation box or between two panels of a device and you found out, that a tool simply can´t fit in? Or you have a full bag of various tools and the last thing you need is to add there a big and heavy accu screwdriver (yes powerful and “profi” but simply uselessly bulky...)? Or you need to fasten the device into a higher height or over head? If you ever had a chance to compare several types of such tools, probably you´ll agree, that for a vast majority of works in electronics you don´t need a big “hammer” but rather a smaller and lighter but still sufficiently powerful type.
The drilling screwdriver Bosch GSR 10,8-2-Li (GSR 12V-15 i-Boxx72) belongs exactly into this category. We bring it to you in a price-advantageous set with two batteries (2.0 Ah), set of drills and bits and all this in two variants:
1)in a handful bag
2) in a rigid plastic box (GSR 12V-15 i-Boxx72)
Besides a "package" the content of both sets is the same.
Two batteries together with a fast charger ensure, that you´ll always have a charged battery at your hands.
A big advantage is a two-gear gearbox enabling fast drilling as well as to reach a high torque or to precisely tighten a screw.
Moreover, company Bosch already provides extended 3-year warranty for their professional range products (registration on Bosch website is required). In case of interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Type of battery: Li-Ion
• Torque, max. (hard/ soft): 30 / 15 Nm
• RPM (1/ 2.): 0 – 400 / 1.300 min-1
• Diameter range, min/max: 1 / 10 mm
• Weight with battery: 0,95 kg
• Charging time cca.: 30 min
• Length: 169.0 mm
• Max. D, drilling of wood: 19 mm
• Max. D, drilling of steel: 10 mm
• Max. D of screws: 7 mm
Scope of delivery:
• GSR 10,8-2-LI Professional
• 2 Li-Ion batteries 2,0 Ah (1 600 Z00 02X)
• Fast charger AL 1130 CV (2 607 225 134)
• Set of drills and bits
• Bag or plastic box depending on selected version
- The shortest in its class (169 mm) for optimum manipulation
- Professional power: 2-gear gearbox
- Electronic cell protection
- Practical battery indicator with three LEDs
- Integrated LED illumination
- Motor brake for a precise work