If your device is in a metal enclosure, is mains powered and consumes up to 10A, then AC power entry module with integrated EMC filter is the optimal solution for you.
Modules differ in-depth, while DD14 with two-stage EMC filter is only 5mm longer than DD12 with one-stage EMC filter. The designer considered the length of the modules when designing the equipment; no additional modifications to the equipment are necessary.
Our PC uses a 150W switched AC/DC power supply. Let's look at how it complies with the EMC requirements for information technology equipment (ITE) according to EN 55022/32, Class B (equipment intended primarily for use in a residential environment) when using the DD11, DD12 and DD14 modules.
EN 55022/32 defines limits for conducted emissions with quasi-peak and average signal detectors over the applicable frequency range of 150kHz to 30MHz. Both limits must be satisfied.
- all modules have a two-pole switch
- one or two fuse holders 5x20mm
- quick-connect terminals 6.3x0.8mm (DD11 4.8x0.8mm)
- meet safety requirements for ITE according to IEC 60950 and medical equipment according to IEC 60601-1.
- compatible with V-Lock system to prevent unintentional disconnection of the power cord
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.