The brand’s portfolio includes:
- Soldering stations that are produced in various model series with different performance. Weller soldering stations are designed with an emphasis on high precision and adjustable temperature. These stations can provide professionals as well as home craftsmen with top-level control over the soldering temperature, which is a key factor in high-quality and reliable soldering. Soldering stations are also available in versions with a suction unit, which enables fast, easy, and safe removal of damaged parts from printed circuit boards.
- Solders made of high-quality materials that ensure fast and efficient melting. They are made in various sizes and types and are designed to provide optimal electrical conductivity and minimize the risk of unreliable connections.
- Exhaustion and filtration systems designed to improve the working environment and minimize the content of harmful substances that arise during soldering in the operator's area. They are available from small table fume exhaustion units with a filter to industrial filter systems capable of serving several workplaces.
- Soldering accessories in the form of holders for solder, soldering tips, cleaning sponges, solder extractors, spare parts for soldering irons and extractors. This type of accessory complements Weller's main products and thus maximizes the potential of their use and extends the life of soldering irons and soldering stations.
- Precision tools used during soldering, such as various types of tweezers, nippers, pneumatic nippers, pliers, or tool sets.
Why Weller? Read more
- soldering equipment of the highest quality
- wide range of products
- excellent soldering features and reliability
- many years of experience and constant innovation
Did you know?
Soldering and desoldering stations by Weller are known for their high reliability, very good ergonomics, precise temperature settings, and other excellent features, including low energy consumption thanks to the use of standby modes.
History of Weller brand
Weller was founded in 1945 in Pennsylvania, US, by Karl Weller, who was driven by his passion for electronics and his desire to develop a fast, reliable, and efficient method of soldering. In 1946, he introduced his first patented product, a soldering iron with fast heating in the shape of a gun, which was a revolutionary innovation at that time. In 1959, the company expands to Europe and opens its branch in Germany. In the 1960s, Weller becomes a leading supplier of soldering systems for industrial use. In 1969, Weller became part of Cooper Industries.
Over the course of following years, the company has constantly expanded and innovated its portfolio, not only with regards to soldering technology but also with fume exhaustion generated during soldering and the like. In 1993, a range of products under the Erem brand was launched (hand tools such as tweezers or nippers) and in 2012 the company introduced their new Apex Tool brand to the market. Both brands were mainly focused on accessories and precision tools for soldering technology.
The Weller company constantly uses the latest technologies to achieve higher precision, speed, and reliability of soldering processes and throughout its existence has gained a reputation as a reliable and high-quality supplier in the field of soldering technology and accessories.