AC and DC current measurement with a truly exceptional feature, removable jaws, for easy access to measured wires and comfortable monitoring of the display even in extremely tight spaces.
Key features and benefits:
- Measurement of AC and DC current 200 A (0.1A resolution)
- Measurement of DC and AC voltage 600 V (0.1V resolution)
- Resistance measurement (0.1Ohm resolution)
- Detachable jaws facilitate access to the wires as well as viewing the display
- Built-in luminaire allows lighting and identification of wires in the equipment
- CAT III 600 V
- Compact ergonomic design
- EMC Immunity
- State-of-the-art signal processing allows use in environments with high electrical noise
- Large, easy-to-read backlit display
- Automatic range selection
- Fluke TL175 soft case and high-strength test leads included
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.