Robust industrial connectors - more colours for better price
Connectors of the CA series have a reinforced plastic housing, making them a high-quality and efficient alternative to connectors with metal housings. They are reliable even in harsh environments with high levels of humidity and dust but still easy to connect and install. Practical colour resolution is convenient for both installation and maintenance.
Apart from the standard black colour, you can now have the CA3LS in red and white colour too. And while the stock lasts, even at much better prices.
It is very useful to mark each channel with a different colour in multichannel applications. It helps at installation and maintenance. Detailed information can be found in datasheets of the individual connector types.
Advantages / Features:
- proven industrial circular connectors
- 3-pole+PE versions - screw type
- 6-pole+PE versions - solder type
- straight and angled designs
- 400VAC /16A - CA3
- 250VAC/10A - CA6
- silver-plated contacts
- protection class IP67 when mounted
- connector housing from an impact-resistant PA reinforced by glass fibres
- UL 94V-0 (self-extinguishing)
- operating temperature range from -40°C to +90°C