Check the concentration of CO2 in the interior with the simple reference design, Sensirion SCD4x CO2 Gadget. After measuring the increased CO2 concentration, a light signal on the product will alert you that it is time to ventilate. And thanks to the mobile application you can monitor the air quality also on your smartphone.
The amount of CO2 in the room then gets to the point that impairs the ability to concentrate and causes fatigue. At this point, it is important to ventilate.
Various solutions for regular and efficient ventilation in enclosed rooms are currently being tested. In Germany, for example, modules equipped with CO2 sensors have been used to measure air quality in school classrooms.
The advantage of the CO2 monitor is that it is easy to use, intuitively understandable thanks to the traffic light system and measures with high accuracy. The air quality meter ensures regular and efficient ventilation.
In addition to increasing the ability to concentrate, there is also a reduction in the risk of transmitting various viruses, another positive effect of indoor air quality monitoring.
SCD4x CO2 Gadget
It is equipped with an RGB LED indicating the measured CO2 concentration. It also incorporates a Bluetooth Low Energy module allowing it to communicate with Bluetooth SMART capable devices like smartphones.
- SCD41 CO2 sensor
- Compact form factor (53 mm x 19 mm x 13 mm)
- LED (RGB) to indicate indoor air quality with the traffic light colour scheme
- Connect to iOS and Android smartphones via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Free iOS and Android app available, data logging capabilities
- Standard USB interface
MyAmbience lets you view live data from all gadgets, track the history of measured values and export logged data.
Download MyAmbience App for:
Whenever possible, place the SCD4x CO2 Gadget at eye level and not towards windows or people.
- Green light (< 1’000 ppm): good air quality, no need for action
- Yellow light (1’001 ppm – 1’600 ppm): deteriorated air quality, start ventilation or open windows
- Red light (> 1’600 ppm): bad indoor air quality, start ventilation at full power or open all accessible windows
Monitor the CO2 concentration with Sensirion’s SCD4x CO2 Gadget! The integrated RGB LED indicates when it’s time to ventilate.
Connect the gadget via Bluetooth to the MyAmbience App and track the CO2 concentration history on your smartphone.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.