Sensirion SDP800 series sensors are the reliable solution for precise airflow measurement in most demanding but cost-sensitive HVAC applications, such as VAV controllers, burners, heat recovery ventilation systems and filter monitoring.
This is an archive article published 01/09/2020. Some information may no longer be up to date and in line with the current state. Please contact us in case of interest.
The SDP800 sensor series is the result of more than 15 years of experience in measuring the airflow to millions of HVAC systems, car engines and respiratory devices. It consequently utilizes the successful features of the SDP600 series and can easily be integrated due to its proven form factor. The next generation CMOSens® sensor chip offers extended functionality.
SDP800, 801, 810 and 811 with I2C interface:
• continuous (2kHz update rate for differential pressure) and triggered measurement mode
• average of the measured values till reading in continuous mode
• user-selectable temperature compensation for both differential pressure and mass flow
• sleep mode with current consumption 1uA max. • I2C addresses: 0x25 (SDP800 and 810), 0x26 (SDP801 and 811)
SDP806 and 816 with an analogue interface:
• pin selectable ratiometric (relative to the supply voltage) analogue voltage output (linear or square root)
• temperature compensation for mass flow.
While the SDP800 and 806 are designed for the direct connection to a pressure manifold via O-ring sealing, the SDP810 and 816 are designed for the tube connection.
Sensirion’s EK-P5 evaluation kit provides a straightforward and cost-effective option for testing the differential pressure sensors of the SDP800 series. There is no need to program microcontroller as the evaluation kit is connected directly to a PC. The set consists of a USB stick that is connected to the SDP810-500Pa sensor by an adapter cable. The freely available viewer allows displaying measured values on the screen and additionally provides the option of exporting the data to an Excel datatype.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
• Gas boilers, pellet stoves and fuel cells
• Filter Monitoring
• VAV (Variable Air Volume) control
• Heat recovery ventilation
• Medical (e.g. respiratory devices)
Price was valid on when ordering pcs. If you want to know the current price and availability, request a price offer.
Do you agree with cookies being stored?
Welcome to the SOS electronic website. Before you enter our online world, we would like to ask you to allow us to store cookies on your browser. Your consent will help us view the site without error, measure its performance, and track additional statistics. Apart from that, we can bring you an offer of our products and services, literally tailor-made. We also provide cookies to third parties. However, you are definitely safe with us.