Single-cell, single-cell + PCM (Protection Circuit Module), single-cell + PCM + NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistor) are available.
Key features of LiPol rechargeable batteries include:
- High energy density and operating voltage of 3.7V
- High discharge rate for more powerful devices
- Lithium-ion polymer batteries are of outstanding discharge rate, sufficient to power a hard disk, video cameras and other such devices.
- Stable discharge under various environmental conditions and temperatures from –20 ℃ to +60 ℃
- Excellent storage characteristics
- The self-discharge rate of Lithium-ion polymer battery is about 3% per month when stored at room temperature.
- Excellent cost performance and a long lifecycle
- Superior recharging properties ensure a service life of up to 800 cycles under normal usage conditions.
- Do not contain harmful substances, environmentally friendly
Lipol rechargeable batteries are very flexible in terms of different capacities and sizes. There are many standard sizes available, starting from 60mAh up to 8500mAh.
There are 3 subgroups of LiPol rechargeable batteries available:
- Standard version - most applications
- High discharge rate version - for demanding applications with high current requirements
- Low-temperature version (-40°C) - Designed for cold climates and military applications
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.