See the 10 tips on speakers for quality human speech reproduction. We selected products from Visaton with small dimensions and an affordable price. (Reading for 2 minutes)
Martin Brestovič, product manager of SOS electronic, looked at the differences, but also at their main advantages.
10 tips for speech reproduction speakers from Visaton's portfolio
- FR 10/8 – universal 10 cm speaker with balanced frequency characteristics (response) and wide range, also suitable for sound reproduction. Resistant to temperatures from -25 to +70°C, sensitivity 86 dB.
- FR 58/4 – 5.8 cm speaker with an exceptionally balanced characteristics, also suitable for hi-fi applications. Resistant to temperatures from -40 to +100°C, sensitivity 81 dB
- FRS 5XTS/8 – 6 cm speaker with a very balanced characteristics, partially similar to the previous type. Strong magnet, sensitivity up to 86 dB
- FR 8WP/8 WH – speaker resistant to harsh conditions and also salt water. Balanced characteristics. Resistant to temperatures from -40 to +80°C, sensitivity 84 dB
- SL 87XA/8 – speaker optimized for speech and signal reproduction. Plastic membrane, high water resistance - IP65, very high sensitivity up to 94 dB
- BF 32/8 and BF 32S/4 – 3,2 cm "slim" construction thanks to a strong neodymium magnet, depth only 11 mm. Very balanced frequency characteristics, suitable not only for speech reproduction but also for sound reproduction.
- PL 7 RV - universal loudspeaker for flush mounting in the panel. Very easy mounting in the hole using a plastic threaded nut, no additional screws needed. One of the advantages is also high efficiency at frequencies that are essential for good speech reproduction, sensitivity is 88 dB. The speaker includes a plastic grille, and it‘s available in black and white colour.
- K 50 SQ/ 8 - small, 5 cm speaker with plastic membrane, water resistant (IP65), with versatile use in industry. Compact dimensions, depth only 18.5 mm. Resistant to temperatures from -40 to +100 °C, sensitivity 83 dB.
- FRS 8/4 - 8 cm hi-fi fullrange speaker with an almost perfectly balanced characteristic, able to meet even very high demands for quality reproduction. Resistant to temperatures from -25 to +70 °C, moisture resistant membrane.
- DL 18/2 T - 17 cm hi-fi speaker for ceiling mounting, equipped with a 2-band coaxial driver. Metal basket, resistant to moisture and UV radiation. The speaker is resistant to temperatures from -40 to +80 °C, with a sensitivity of up to 90 dB.
We would be able to choose many different types of speakers from Visaton's portfolio. We mentioned these products as an example of the fact that speakers suitable for the same use can actually be very different. Depending on your application, you always have various options to choose from - it depends on which parameter is most important to you.
Speech reproduction speakers are suitable for applications in the following segments:
- means of transport,
- sales kiosks,
- medical facilities,
- parking machines,
- various voice communication systems and others.
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.