In various industrial applications and modern building installations, rail-mounted terminal blocks are expected to provide more than just reliable electrical connections. Time-saving features and industry-leading performance of the TOPJOB®S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks are backed by the renowned Push-in CAGE CLAMP® technology.
This is an archive article published 07/21/2017. Some information may no longer be up to date and in line with the current state. Please contact us in case of interest.
This is WAGO’s spring pressure connection technology that accommodates all conductor types; what’s more, there may be no need to prepare the conductor before termination (depending on conductor type). WAGO’s TOPJOB®S Rail-Mounted Terminal Block System also features a wide and flexible product line. In addition to single-deck terminal blocks, double- and triple-deck terminal blocks as well as function blocks are also available for any type of application: fuse, disconnect, test, electric motor wiring, diode and LED terminal blocks, as well as pluggable terminal blocks.
FOR ALL CONDUCTOR TYPES
Push-in CAGE CLAMP® offers the possibility of connecting solid and stranded conductors, as well as fine-stranded conductors with gas-tight, crimped ferrules by simply pushing them in – no need for tools.With a cross-section range from 0,14 mm² to 25 mm².
• The clamping unit is held open for hands-free wiring
• Because the operating tool identifies which clamping unit is open, wiring is expedited
RANGE OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL JUMPERS
For example, delta jumpers are available for delta motor connections. Pluggable vertical jumpers can easily connect all the levels within multilevel terminal blocks and so on.
• Minimize storage costs by reducing the number of part numbers stocked
• Flexible and easy to customize – always have the right number of poles in hand
THE FASTEST MARKING SYSTEM
Continuous marking strips allow TOPJOB®S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks to be marked in the shortest time possible. Multi-line marking simplifies terminal block identification by labeling them according to their functions.
• Reduce marking time up to 75 %
• 75 % lower purchase costs
• Only one WMB Inline for your standard applications – only one storage location
All single-deck TOPJOB®S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks can be loaded with the nominal current of the used conductors. TOPJOB®S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks pass shock tests up to 500g and vibration tests up to 20g. Always get a reliable connection that’s not dependent on operator’s skills.
• Using smaller terminal blocks for larger cross sections and current ratings allows you to save up to 25 % more space and money
• Maintain functional safety of electrical connections – even under harsh operating conditions, such as those found in tunnel boring machines, rock crushers, railway or marine applications.
Price was valid on when ordering pcs. If you want to know the current price and availability, request a price offer.
Do you agree with cookies being stored?
Welcome to the SOS electronic website. Before you enter our online world, we would like to ask you to allow us to store cookies on your browser. Your consent will help us view the site without error, measure its performance, and track additional statistics. Apart from that, we can bring you an offer of our products and services, literally tailor-made. We also provide cookies to third parties. However, you are definitely safe with us.