The main advantages of AC/DC converters of the TPP Traco Power series:
- Designed for medical applications
- Meet all current medical standards
- Products with rated powers from 15 W to 450 W
- Compact design,
- high reliability,
- 5-year warranty
TPP series of AC/DC converters
Products of the TPP series feature a reinforced double I/O isolation system according to medical safety standards IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2x MOPP approved for an operating altitude of 5000 m.
The earth leakage current is lower than 75 µA, which makes the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications. The excellent efficiency of up to 91.5% offers a high-power density. The full load operating temperature range covers –40°C to +60°C while it goes up to +85°C with 50% load derating.
Some high-power units are equipped with a fan in order to ensure better cooling at high loads. The units operate in compliance with the medical EMC emission and immunity levels according to latest standard IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition.
Main features of TPP series medical power supplies:
- Extended operating temperature range –25°C to +85°C
- Certified according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP
- Certified according to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1
- EMC compliance to IEC/EN/ES 60601-2 4th edition
- Ready to meet ErP directive, no-load power consumption (max 0.3 W)
- Highest efficiency up to 92% (typ.)
- Leakage current (< 100 µA) dedicated for BF applications
- Protection class I and II
- Operation up to altitude of 5000m
- 5-year product warranty
- A wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic devices in medicine - anesthetic devices, breathing devices, ECG, etc.
- BF medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors, incubators and ultrasound devices.
- Dental technology and equipment for dental clinics.
- Equipment for veterinary clinics.
- Germicidal emitters, etc.
For medical applications, Traco Power TPP series of AC/DC converters are available in power ratings starting from 15W (TPP15) up to 450W (TPP450) and in four versions depending on the mounting method.
Detailed technical and business information on prices and current availability can be found on our website and e-shop. If you are interested in a specific product or are hesitant in choosing a suitable solution, we will be happy to advise you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss these articles
Do you like our articles? Do not miss any of them! You do not have to worry about anything, we will arrange delivery to you.