UNITRONIC cables are truly UNIversal
Shielded and unshielded, twisted in pair and other versions can be found in the family of well-proven UNITRONIC cables from company LappKabel.
UNITRONIC LiYY and LiYCY are probably familiar names to you. It´s probably because they belong to the most widely used cables used for data transmission and control. It can be said, that in avery application, where we need to interconnect two “points” (electronic devices, components,…) by a multi-conductor cable, for all those application can be almost certainly found a suitable cable from UNITRONIC family.
In the UNITRONIC family can be found for example:
- LiYY – basic cable with colour coding according to DIN47100, without screening
- LiYCY – version with overall screening ( tinned copper braid)
- LiYCY (CY) – as a previous version but also each conductor is separately screened
- LiYY (TP) and LiYCY (TP) – “twisted pair“ version for minimizing of crosstalk
- PUR CP – version for higher mechanical stress with a polyurethane jacket, for harsh conditions
Majority of types is available with wires 0,14 to 1,5 mm2 cross section, thus these cables are suitable for connection of low-power sensors, as well as for driving of motors and other devices with considerable power demands.
In our standard stock offer can be found several UNITRONIC types. In case of interest in any type from company LappKabel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A help at the cable choice will give you the Lapp Cable Guide as well as an overview of frequently used Unitronic series cables.
- robust, durable and reliable cables for data transmission
- suitable for a wide range of industrial applications
- also suitable for humid conditions
- for fixed installation (occasional movement)
- also available special custom versions